We stick what we think

 photo heaerr_zps6bd29e29.png
We stick what we think!

8.05.2014

Time to go



From all the treasures in the world one is the most expensive and it can not be held. Even billionaires can't afford to waste it.


We travel from one end to the other through our lives but some of us have no idea that in fact we have no time for doing nothing. They wake up in their 60's asking themselves: 

How this happened to me? 

Did I waste my life being a puppet to the world around me?

Do I really have no effect on who I am?


Not being yourself, following crowds, having bad habits and keeping to norms or stereotypes will never make you feel proud of yourself
Form your destiny. Be great!

There is nothing more important than fulfillment in life. Don't forget that every day might be the last one. We cannot choose deadline, but we can do whatever it takes to be ready even now.
Never say, I am too old for that or it's already too late.
Maybe it is time to go away today but maybe it's not and you still got plenty of time to do something meaningful.

Always Stick to what you think and create it own style. Don't loose more days, hours, minutes... 

Get up it's time to go on now.





No comments:

Post a Comment